Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas...Hannuka...all that fun stuff...

Yes, I have a poser...she thinks she's a model... Here she is with her finished gingerbread train:


And here's Rico with his:

We usually do gingerbread houses, but this year I decided to try something different...



Of course, what I didn't think of is that Mr Construction Guy, aka Ralph, isn't here to build the trains, which meant I had to put the gingerbread together.


And lest you think it's easy, even with a kit, it's not....


But I did manage to get them together halfway decently...and the kids had a blast decorating them. That's what counts, right?


Marielle has had pneumonia. She's still getting breathing treatments. Here she is with her mask on getting a nebulizer treatment:


The kids in front of our Christmas tree:


And here are some pictures from the second night of Hannuka...



We really love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment