Thursday, June 25, 2009

What's going on...

The kids are at camp this week....Book Camp. They come up with an idea, write the story and then illustrate it and at the end of the week, they have a book they made themselves. They seem to be really enjoying it. They've had art classes the last 2 years with the same teacher . This is the first time they've done a camp with her, though. For Rico, it's a longer day than he's used to, since the camp goes 9-3, but he'd handling it like a champ.

Our weather finally is nice and we set up the blow up pool in the back yard. Which means that, after spending 6 hours at camp, when the kids come home, they don't want to even talk to me, it's change clothes and frolic in the pool for 2 hours. Life is sweet!

Ralph is home for now, back from his training in VA.

My leg continues to give me pain...I am muddling through as best I can.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you guys are having a busy summer!

    ReplyDelete