Monday, May 18, 2009

Yeah, it's a party!

So yesterday, in the sweltering heat (high 90's) we had a party for Marielle.


Hey, the heat didn't bother her a bit. She loves the heat. Besides, she got to drink soda, a rare treat.


Of course there was food....



There were presents to be opened....Uh, hey, wait, whose birthday is it?

Oh, that's right, that's what little brothers are for, helping, yeah, I get it....


Hmm, I think I'll sneak a taste of the birthday cake while mom is putting the candles on.


Whoa, that's a lot of fire for me to blow out...


Eating cake....yeah, we're having fun now!


Lots of hugs to go around....


And then, because it was so hot...off to the pool!

All in all, a great day!

2 comments:

  1. what a pretty girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIELLE!!
    OH My GOsh Marie...just wait a few years and there will be boys calling for that beautiful girl!!- And I like her choice of soda!!

    *From looking at the ACS site the nearest Relay offering that would be Livermore...darn!

    ReplyDelete