Friday, March 27, 2009

Bingo Night

It's bingo night...a night when some friends and I get together to play bingo and eat pot luck. Ok, maybe I have that backwards, we get together and eat a lot and then play some bingo. And it's fun. Everyone brings a wrapped prize and when you bingo you get a prize. Then after all the prizes are won, you open the prize and the stealing begins! It is fun, but honestly, this week, I'd go to "watch the sun set and do nothing night" because I really just need a night off. Of course, I'm not going to whine if I win a bunch of prizes or anything.

1 comment:

  1. I am waving my magic wand for Ralph to get a job :)

    Have fun at Bingo...wish I lived closer so I could come play :)...what the heck...maybe this summer I will drive across the bridge and visit!

    ReplyDelete