Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Don't you just love the internet?



I sure do! I like that I can get anything I want and I don't have to hunt around to find it.



Tomorrow is Rico's birthday. We are having a small family party on Sunday, but we always do something on a birthday to celebrate, too. So, I'm going to surprise Rico with Angry Bird cupcakes.

We don't own an iphone or an iPad, so Rico only gets to play Angry Birds when friends who have those devices come and visit. Maybe that's why it's such a special game, he can only play it now and then. Anyway, I saw another FB friend make angry bird cupcakes and knew that Rico would love them. So off to Amazon I went and viola! The toppers are plastic, they'll be toys he can play with after the cupcakes are gone.

I'm not a baker, but I think they turned out cute and that he'll like them.

They cost only a couple of dollars to make and that left me the extra money to buy the birds. Besides, with all the money I save on groceries, I can splurge for my kids now and then!






1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I made cupcakes for my kids birthdays for school every year...homemade are soooo much better.

    No iphone here either...didn't know aobut Angry Birds until I saw my friends.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICO!

    ReplyDelete