Friday, October 7, 2011

My Shopping Trip Today

So today I went shopping. I try to shop only once a week. My last shopping trip was on October 1st and the total then was $54.00. I try to keep our total food budget under $400. per month, but usually it comes out to about $450.

So this trip, the some great things on sale were:

Bagged baby carrots (love these, so easy, great snack) $1 a bag
Pears (got the red kind, all kinds on sale) 99 cents a pound
Progresso light soup: 2 for $3.00 (added a $1 off 4 cans coupon)
Bertolli Meal soup, this is a new product, priced at $7.99, got it for $2.49 with card savings and coupon
Pastrami: $2.49 for half a pound
Bell peppers $1 each
Shrimp ring: $8.99 (I'll use this when the family comes over for Rico's birthday)
Yakisoba noodles: $1 each (These are great when you need a fast side dish to serve.)

So total was $ 190.33, after coupon and club savings, new total $120.84 Savings of $69.49
Plus I got a coupon for $10. off my next shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment