Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Disappearing Hours

I want to know what happens to all the hours in the day...

Most days, I'm running around all day long and yet at the end of the day, I really can't tell you what I've done. Yes, yes, I know it's the same for most moms but really, where does the time go?

So I ran to Target, ok, I stopped at Starbucks, yeah, I talked on the phone with a friend for a while, homework with the kids, check, did that .....ok, I do have a turkey in the oven. Not just for Thanksgiving, you know. One bird, cost $5.99. That will make tonight's dinner, tomorrow we'll have turkey enchaladas and then I'll have a salad with turkey one day, a couple of sandwiches and then turkey noodle soup. You can't beat the number of meals you can make from one turkey for $5.99. Whoops, where was I? Oh yeah, what I did today....hmmm, do you think maybe going off on tangents takes a bit of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment